Friday, April 21, 2006

Special thanks to my Aussie friends

The other day I received a prezzie. Mum did the honors and opened it up. Inside was a beautiful sea green box with a green bow and a card. She told me that it was from her Sheila and family in Australia. Wow...I didn't know we had mates/cobbers overseas. Well Buggar Me Dead!




















So I opened the box and there was this awesome white tissue paper but then mom told me that that wasn't the prezzie and I should keep looking. I loved the paper!



















They sent over this rad picture frame, it was the bee's knees. It had these awesome buttons that I couldn't stop touching.



















Lynn, Beauty mate! You know how mom loves to take pictures. You are deadset darl.
Love your Seppo Baby Skye!

As you know, mom can't help herself and the pictures kept coming. First she sat me in the box much to my dismay

















P.S. Tell the Billy Lids and your bloke I said hello!

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Lyn W said...

Hey skye,
I'm chuffed you loved the pressie and knowing your mummy she will change the photo regularly!
Always know that you have some mates over here in Aussie Land. Who knows? maybe one day we will all get together for a barbie at our house and you can roll around in the dirt! lol

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Lyn W said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Maria's Space said...

Damn I have to look up Chuffed! Ok..still checking on the definition, found nothing yet. Too right, my old cheese will probably change it weekly.

A barbie sounds bonza but what is a barbie if it isn't on the beach? At least that is what the Wiggles say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home