Saturday, March 04, 2006

Planning for my first birthday is underway

Mom has been looking for the perfect dress for my 1st birthday. She thought she had found it. Ordered it and was told it would not be in until the end of April.

This is the one she wanted me to wear.




Cute huh??














The invitations will certainly be mailed out by the end of next week at the latest.

Mom is arranging a DIVA party. She has no idea just what kind of a Diva I can truly be baby!

Here are the decorations that arrived the other day.


I can't wait!!

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I LOVE the dress! It's really pretty! And the Diva party theme is so so so cute! Have fun planning her 1st birthday party!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That dress is pretty but look at her! What a doll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home