Monday, October 31, 2005

My First Halloween - I was a devil

Happy Halloween
Tonight I went trick-o-treating for the first time. It was fun for a while to look at all the kids running and laughing then it got really dark. Mom was pushing me in a carriage and when I started crying Dad carried me. He is such a sucker! My Brother was Superman but he should have dressed as a baby. He didn't want to walk and Dad had to carry him the whole time. He also wouldn't give up his pacifier or go to anyone's house. If I could walk I would show him how it is done.

My parents made me wear the same costume that my brother wore on his first halloween. They had a good laugh telling everyone that I was a true devil. Real funny Mom and Dad.

Here I am




















Here is my Brother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home