Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Arrival

HERE IS MOM RIGHT BEFORE SURGERY

Yes below this is my very first picture. Dad took the picture of me, I really wish he would have waited for me to put on some lipstick, maybe a little lip gloss. Mom was being sewn back together after I was cut from her warm, silky, womb. I was 7 lbs. 4 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Mom was very sick the whole time she was in surgery but she did get to see me for a moment. She held me while she was in recovery and told me that she loved me. I think I might love her too. We spent 3 days together in the hospital and it was wonderful. I had her all to myself. We got to know each other uninterrupted. Every day Daddy, my brother Jesse and my Abuela would come visit me and Mommy. I couldn't wait to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home